Sharing a Meal
Sharing a meal at Christ Lutheran Church is an integral part of our life in community.
- We share a meal as part of our worship service.
- We often include a meal when we gather for special events and meetings.
- Pre-pandemic we would gather each month for the First Sunday Brunch. We will be doing this again.
- We celebrate Thanksgiving providing a feast and welcome our community to the table.
Extending a Place at the Table
A place at the table is extended to all members of the community – especially to those who experience hunger or food insecurity. (All free of cost)
- In collaboration with Philabundance, we distribute Senior Boxes on the First Wednesday of each month*
- We host Fresh for All in our parking lot on every Friday morning.
- The Food Closet at the church is open 2nd Tuesday of each month from 4-6
- Sharing Excess offers Pop-Up Food distribution from the church parking lot once a month.
- We host a meal every other month as part of the Feast Incarnate program at University Lutheran Church of the Incarnation.
- Thanksgiving Baskets as well as some Christmas Baskets are distributed prior to the holidays to families in our community.
- We Host a Thanksgiving Feast seated at tables at the church or take-out options.
*There are several requirements that must be met to receive a CSFP box. Click here to learn more about senior boxes and other Philabundance programs.
Supporting the ministries that Share God’s Love
If you would like to get involved in any of our ministries please contact us by using the form below. You are also welcome to using the donate button below.